The front entrance of the Universalist Unitarian Church of Haverhill actually faces Kenoza Avenue (Route 110). The church parking lot is in back, on Ashland Street. Entrance to the New Moon concerts is adjacent to the parking area, through back door of the church (Ashland Street entrance.) Our venue is accessible. There is a wheelchair ramp and two handicap reserved parking spaces near the entrance.
Coming From Boston
- Route 93 North to Route 495 North
- Follow instructions "From the West" below.
Coming From Portsmouth NH
- Route 95 South to Route 495 South
- Take Exit 52 to Route 110 South
- Look for red brick church on left just before intersection of Route 110 and Route 125. Parking in rear on Ashland Street.
Coming From the West
- Connect to Route 495 North
- Take Exit 51A to Route 125 South
- Stay on Route 125 South for about 1.5 Miles. At intersection of Route 110 and Route 125, turn left onto Route 110 (Kenoza Avenue), and then enter the Universalist Unitarian Church of Haverhill driveway on your right, drive to the parking lot which faces Ashland Street. Alternatively, turn left from Route 125 onto Ashland Street just before the CVS and proceed past the red brick church on your left, and enter the parking lot which will be on your left.