How We Protect Your Privacy
- The New Moon Coffeehouse team is committed to maintaining the privacy of any data we may gather about our audience members, and we will never share it with any third party.
We welcome all, and we do not require identification or any personal information from those who attend New Moon concerts. We do not sell tickets online nor do we sell any tickets prior to the evening of the show.
- Payment for tickets is at the door on the evening of the show, by cash only. We do not accept credit cards and therefore to purchase a ticket you do not need to provide any financial or personal information to us except when you choose to reserve tickets online. Children age 17 and younger enjoy half-price tickets when accompanied by an adult family member, on the honor system. The box office person may ask to know a young person's age, if they appear to be in late teens, for the purpose of determining ticket price.
- We do request personally identifying information when you reserve tickets, specifically your full name, phone number, and valid email address, and the number of tickets you would like to reserve to each show. We use this information to generate the report used by our box office volunteers to confirm your ticket reservation on the evening of the performance, and to send you email confirming your reservation whether or not you uncheck the email reminder checkbox on the reservation form. If you do leave the email reminder box checked, then we will add you to our email list if you are not already on it.
- We will inform the performers and their agents how many people attended, and how many of the tickets were half-price, and the amount of refreshments sold. No other information about our audience is provided to the performers or their agents. If you would like to sign up for a performer's mailing list, you may do so through their respective websites.
- When you agree to receive emails from us, we will send you periodic email announcements and reminders, typically once or twice per month. The way we do this is by adding your contact information to our MailChimp email list which is stored securely in a database on a server hosted by MailChimp, a company owned by Google. The MailChimp email platform allows us to provide email reminders on a periodic basis, and to avoid sending emails to addresses that are undeliverable or to those who have unsubscribed. MailChimp also deduplicates emails automatically. We never share our email list with anyone. Anyone who is on our email list may opt-out or unsubscribe at any time.
- We utilize the Google Custom Search Engine feature on the past shows page of this website to help you quickly search through our nearly thirty years of past shows.
- We utilize the Google embedded maps feature on our About page to support our driving directions. The Google maps engine may capture information about your location and inquiries and may associate that data with your Google account if you have one.
- Our web developer volunteer uses Google analytics to understand the source of visitors to this website, for example your geographic location and IP address.